The Great American Road Trip
Many have asked what my itinerary will be and the first place I’ll visit. Since I’m adventuring during the time of COVID, I’ll be keeping “close to home” for the first several weeks. Which means…
I love a good road trip. Past road trips have included:
- “The English Country Ramble” – London to Derbyshire
- “The Friendly Allied Invasion” – UK, France, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium
- “The Alpine Family Adventure” – Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Lichtenstein
- “The Amalfi Experience” – Naples, Sorrento and surrounding areas (not really a road trip per se, but certainly a driving experience 😊)
- “The Indian Midnight Run” – Delhi to Jaipur (the unintentional road trip. Again not really a road trip, but if you watch Top Gear Series 17, Episode 7, you’ll understand.)
But nothing compares to a Great American Road Trip.
The US is one of the most environmentally and socially diverse countries, which makes for some truly amazing road trips.
My next Great American Road Trip won’t commence for a couple of weeks, so in the interim, I’ll be sharing some past US road tripping adventures. Hopefully they will inspire you to explore.